Monday, July 5, 2010

Riley's First 4th of July

Riley seemed to have a lot of fun on her First July 4th. I had a paper due and luckily Bill came over and entertained Riley while I did it. Chris had to work so I cooked 4th of July dinner and dessert. We had baby back ribs and Chris' grandmother's Punch Bowl Cake. It was pretty tasty.


Riley and Bill smiling for the camera. Bill even put together our new elliptical machine. I'm praying I use it because I still have some baby weight to loose.


Chris was shocked to come home to his elliptical built, dinner cooked, along with dessert. Despite all the good I'm sad to say Riley did not like all the fireworks. We were able to see the local display at the park from our backyard, but she was not too happy about it. She watched for about 2 minutes and decided she had enough. When she started to pout and then cry I knew it was time to take her back inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment