Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Riley's 6 Month Checkup

I am happy to report Riley is doing really great at 6 months. She is 15 lbs 2 oz, 26 inches long, and her head is above average in the 75 percentile. Her daddy always said she had a big head. She had to get shots taken today and for the most part she took them like a champ. I made sure I gave her motrin before her appt, she only cried for about 2-3 minutes. I was so proud of her.
Dr. Rosser said her next appt won't be till she is 9 months and by then she will more thank likely be crawling and maybe even eating little puff snacks or cookies she can slober on. She said she can even start eating mushy foods by then too. We'll probably wait at least a month till we start giving her other things to eat besides formula and baby food. I guess we'll discuss that more then.
We're going to be taking a trip home this weekend. Probably won't post again till after we return.
I got pictures to post too! Will hopefully get that done when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment